Monday, September 29, 2014

Well you knew this had to happen

Two of the best things in my life these last 3 years have been developing this blog and making so many friends through it and developing this small business making leather cuffs from upcycled belts. I've thought since the beginning of the latter that I'd probably need to combine these two things at some point, BUT REALLY WHO'S GOT TIME TO THINK ABOUT IT BETWEEN THE BRACELETS AND THE WRITING??

So TAHDAH!! I found about 15 minutes and made it happen.

It turns out that every creative endeavor is kind of related here. Let's write, read, and create leather cuffs all at the same time.  I want you to know what I'm up to and where the inspiration for it originates.

If it doesn't work, we'll just go back to not talking. OKay? Okay.

Great to see you and great to be back.

xoxo
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment