Friday, November 9, 2012

Make lemonade

I am always envious of terribly creative people. I view personal creativity as an act of generosity - a way of contributing something unsolicited to the world, hopefully something good.  Anyway, I stumbled across this charitable effort by the marketing community in Ireland.  These creative ad and marketing folks have generated posters that reflect the frustrating comments that their clients have made to them and they are selling them as a way to raise money for a hospital.

It's the perfect lemonade making example of turning something irritating and negative into something positive and even profitable.  Here's the link, but I'll share a few of my favorites below:
http://sharpsuits.net/Home







2 comments:

  1. I will take one pig poster, please. Julie Weinstein

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that one great? The site is hilarious. I think it's akin to going to the hairdresser and telling them you'd like it long, but kinda short with curls only straight. MIss you Julie!

    ReplyDelete