Wednesday, November 13, 2013

No talking

I don't feel like talking. BUT I do want you to know about this app I've mentioned before called "Gratitude Journal" - there are tons of them, but just pic one and let's commit to looking at our days through a lens of gratitude.  Even when I don't feel like talking, I can take a picture of what makes me recognize how fortunate I am and it posts to my calendar maybe for a day when I don't feel very fortunate.  Here's yesterday's 5 things:

Whoever thought of putting lizards in Polly Pocket clothes



Publix thought of Granola Bark (probably not that healthy but OH MY GOODNESS) 
and it has a raisin in it so it counts.


I have a husband who sends flowers just because




Olivia got to spend the day with other kids who like singing 



And THIS  fantastic ginkgo that everyone in Rome watches outside Living and Giving 


So all the studies say that keeping a gratitude journal will make us happier and I believe it. Join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment