Friday, March 16, 2012

If you have to have a disorder...

I found this article on Jezebel today by Cassie Murdoch. I watched the following 5 minute video in German (maybe it's not German, but whatever) before I realized that you can do the subtitles by pressing the CC button. The thing is, you don't need to speak German to figure this story out really. The fella had surgery 2 years ago and now is amused with everything - except the national anthem which causes him to cry. Absolutely guffaws at every damn thing. Completely uncontrollable like when you get the giggles in church uncontrollable. I love him.

Watch this and then let's try to guess how many times a day his miserable wife resorts to singing the national anthem. I've not listened to it with subtitles yet so I have no clue what role Ernie from Sesame Street plays in it. I'll get back to you on that.

1 comment:

  1. Actually that seems rather sad, doesn't it? It's funny, but sad too.

    ReplyDelete