Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I love my dog


I really think my dog Coco feels humiliated when she gets shaved.  She hides under the table a lot and hangs her head.  Here's an example from last winter:



Can't you see the misery coming off of her?  Darling Coco is a barker. She barks at anything that appears to have life.  I saw this ad today from a Japanese company and actually considered purchasing this muzzle just for the comedic value because it is truly a genius product. God, just imagine what the other dogs would think of her.




All of this made me wonder if you've heard of this new trend called pet shaming. It's about what it sounds like, only funnier. Here's an example:


This link has 20 more for you to giggle over at your convenience...Publicly Shamed Pets - Twitter Pics

No comments:

Post a Comment