Friday, September 7, 2012

Who comes up with this stuff?

You've probably already had a discussion about all the public proposals we keep seeing on YouTube. I'm so easily embarrassed that things like having a dancing flash mob show up at what might be a very intimate moment seems a bit much to me, but you know I'm always willing to let people celebrate however they like even if it includes the risks that come along with fireworks and choking on a ring hidden in breadsticks.  I could never, however, endorse the JumboTron proposal which some guys seems to think will guarantee them a YES, but in reality leaves the door WIDE open to a very humiliating, and now widely broadcast, moment. God, that's horrible.  This guy - this poor, misguided fool in love - still managed to get to yes, but I think I hate him a little and I will be watching the news for an update in which he is found poisoned by his new bride.



3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. And also look at what a jerk he looks like in the picture.

      Delete
  2. It's just awful that he had to rely on her devastated mind as his way to guarantee a yes.

    ReplyDelete