Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Not tonight Arby's!!

So we don't talk much about how I feel about food and that's probably because I mostly feel weird about it, but I think we can all agree that fast food isn't something you ought to ingest.  Pretty much ever.  I'll admit that a McDonald's french fry can be heaven during some hormonal spikes, but we all know that if you can avoid it, you should.  You can thank me later for not going into great detail about whether what you're ingesting even qualifies as actual food (I'll loan you the book). The MEAT, dear GOD, the meat. Just don't make me show you about it.

As it happens, one of my "will never ever eat at" restaurants is Arby's.  And when I say never I mean not even if I am dying of something that only horsey sauce can cure.   So when I saw Arby's in the headlines, I just happily clicked on it, certain that their evil was being exposed in yet another article, but it wasn't what I thought.  This article is about an employee of 23 years who was fired because she had the sense to escape a robbery through the drive-thru window so now we know for sure that Arby's doesn't treat ANYONE well.  What struck me was her fantastic quote: "I'm not going to die in Arby's tonight."  Me either. Now let's find this woman a new job.

/arbys-employee-fired-after-fleeing-armed-robbery-im-not-going-to-die-in-arbys-tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment